Capturing your Treasured Memories, one snap at a time.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Worked for a smile

I worked hard to get C to smile for me. He just refused and when he would, it was just a fake smile. There is just something about most senior guys. They just don't like to smile. Once I learned his personality and found out what made him smile, I ended up with some good ones.

We had a great time walking this beautiful campus. My session was with C and his best friend J. I felt sorry for C's mother, because she was the walking closet for these guys. Boy did we do some walking too. They laughed and cut up the whole time. I just love watching best friends interact. They tell their little inside jokes and just laugh, while mom and I just stood there laughing at them.

Thank you for being so patient with me and allowing me to capture you and J!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment