Capturing your Treasured Memories, one snap at a time.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sweet Sleeping Princess

I just love newborn sessions!!! I get to snuggle and cuddle and play with one of God's amazing gifts. When they start fussing and crying I just hand them right back over to their mom. No late nights with no sleep for me!! I do feel bad for the mom's though. I have had my fair share of those nights and they are worth every single one.

Yesterday I got to play with this sweet princess. She was the greatest little thing and slept most of the session. She didn't mind me molding her into crazy positions and moving her here and there. She even let me stuff her into a stocking!!! I had such a great time capturing this day in her new life.

Sweet Sweet M! I pray that God blesses you with a life full of love and laughter. I look forward to watching you change and grow over the next year. Merry Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment