Capturing your Treasured Memories, one snap at a time.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Cyber Monday Special


I hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving!!! I had an exceptionally blessed day with my Army Son and my family.

Instead of my Black Friday specials this year, I thought that I would let everyone enjoy their rest after fighting the early morning shopping frenzy, and offer a Cyber Monday special.

If you call today and book your session for anytime before May 1, 2011, you will receive 50% off your Session Fee, and you will also receive a $25 Print Credit.

This offer would make a great stocking stuffer!!!!


Your session must be paid for by Friday, December 3, 2011. Session fees are non refundable, but may be transferred to another date before the deadline. This discount does not apply to the Precious Angels Session Packages. The print credit must be used for this session only.

Contact Lori at 817.999.8378 to set up your Cyber Monday Special.

No comments:

Post a Comment