Capturing your Treasured Memories, one snap at a time.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Bundles of Energy

To have the energy of a child!!!! These 3 sweeties kept me running. Actually, two of them literally had me running all over the park. I just love watching little ones run and play and enjoy life with no worries. Capturing the joy and the freedom is one of the best parts of my job.

The two oldest of this trio are the aunt and uncle of the baby!! Yep, I said that right. What a great experience to get to grow up together with your niece!! They have a lifetime of memories ahead of them.

Thank you Toni for sharing your babies with me!!! I know that I will get to see them grow up and become amazing adults. Your family has always been such a big part of my life and I love each of you!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment