Capturing your Treasured Memories, one snap at a time.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Their Story

This couple was referred to me by one of my clients. When I listened to her voice mail I had chills and started crying. She asked me if I would be interested in doing a Couple's Boudoir session. With a story like theirs, I could not pass it up! What a blessing to be able to take their love and document it for them.

We had such a blast with this session. Mr C, was very reluctant when he walked in the door. Once we got started and really started chatting and laughing he warmed up. Mrs. C, has such an intimate beauty about her and you can see it in her eyes. She really loves and cherishes her husband.

This beautiful couple will be celebrating 9 years of marriage!! Through all of their trials and heartaches, God has given them the strength to endure and follow HIS love!! They are both beautiful inside and out and make such an amazing couple. I pray that their love will continue to build and strengthen for years to come!

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment