Capturing your Treasured Memories, one snap at a time.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Senior Session Adventure

This session, I was told, made me earn my business name!!! My step-daughter and I headed out to shoot her senior pictures. I was so excited to get to do them and use some new locations and an old one. We stopped first at this great building that was overgrown with ivy. It was a blast as we captured some great shots. Then we headed into Downtown Fort Worth for one of my favorite locations to get a few pictures before heading towards the stockyards.

Well, she was getting out of the car in downtown Ft Worth and as she was opening the car door to get some things out of the backseat, she swung the door open into her eye. She just stood there laughing and holding her eye. She said she was fine, but when she moved her hand, I noticed she split her eyebrow open. Thank goodness we were close to the ER! Needless to say, we were not able to finish her session due to the fact we spent the next 3 hours in the ER getting her eyebrow stitched up!!!!! She was such a great sport and did great.

Next time, I am going to be in charge of opening the doors for her!!! Here is what we were able to capture from the first place we stopped!




No comments:

Post a Comment