Capturing your Treasured Memories, one snap at a time.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Senior Pictures

It is that time of the year, kids are back in school!!!!
I have been having a blast with Senior Pictures. These kids are very special to me and were such great sports. We had so much fun during their photo shoots. Photography is all about being natural and capturing life's moments.


KAITIE
Kaitie was so much fun to shoot. She is very special to me and I just loved spending the time with her and letting her just be herself. She is gorgeous on the inside and out!!! I love you Kaitie!




CLIFTON
Oh my Junebug! It is hard to believe that the years have flown by. You captured my heart from the first time we met you! I could not ask for a better friend to my son!! You are one of a kind and you make the most of all life has given you!!!



JULIA
Julia, you have rocked Junebug's world! You are such a wonderful young lady. It was a pleasure getting to spend time with you and capturing your beauty on camera!!! I wish you the best of luck in life and pray that God blesses you abundantly.



If you still need to have your senior's pictures taken it is not too late. I am running a Back to School special, 30% off all packages! Contact me to set up your session.

Capturing life's treasured memories, one snap at a time!
Lori Watson
(817)999-8378

No comments:

Post a Comment