Capturing your Treasured Memories, one snap at a time.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Beauty of Kids

I am so amazed at the beauty God put into our children! How He created such amazing little packages, just keeps me in awe. To watch them grow and change and learn is one of the best things in life. I could not imagine a day without any of my kids!



Each day children learn and do something new!!! Their cute little expressions and personalities are endless. To capture those moments in time is a gift because you never know what tomorrow will bring. Life happens all around us and as busy as the world has become, those small little moments can be easily forgotten! They all grow up in the blink of an eye, that is one of the reasons I love photography. I get to put those moments in my mind and heart forever! When I need a lift in spirit or just a little laugh, I can always look at pictures and enjoy the memory.



Let me capture those tiny moments for you to enjoy in the years to come!

Capturing life's treasured memories, one snap at a time.
Lori Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment