Capturing your Treasured Memories, one snap at a time.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Welcome


It is that time of the year again!!! School is starting up and sports are being played. Better capture those Treasured Memories before they are gone!!!!!

Let me help you make those memories visible for years to come with photographs. I am currently taking appointments for Senior Pictures, Family Pictures, Friend Pictures, Newborns, and Sport Teams.

All photo sessions are taken at locations of your choice and include outfit changes. Please feel free to bring props with you to the session. Just notify me in advance so I can put poses together.

Please contact me for pricing information and to set up your session!!!!

Capturing life's treasured memories, a snap at a time.
Lori Watson ~ photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment