Capturing your Treasured Memories, one snap at a time.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Joy Of Love Journey



For the month of February I am taking a class with Willett Designs call the Joy of Love!! It is a great way to get out and use my camera and document those in my life that I love the most!!! So get ready to see lots of my life over the next 28 days!

Yes I am a little late with this post, but I already have my two days worth of pictures.

If you are wanting to follow along with me, please do so. The class is free and you can sign up here: The Joy of Love It is a great way to learn more about photography and to make you get out there with your camera!!!!!

Don't forget that the 14th is Valentine's Day! I hope you have already started preparing something special for your Valentine :)

Day 1: What they do

This is my princess with her icicle! She loves to bring me things she finds and show them to me!!

Day 2: How they look

My little princess never likes to look at the camera! She runs or just plain ignores me when I try to get her picture. I love to capture the beauty in her eyes. This picture says it all!

I hope you follow along my Joy of Love Journey! I am looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment