Capturing your Treasured Memories, one snap at a time.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Messy Eater

This was such a great session for me!!! I met Princess M when she was 9 days old. It is hard to believe that has already been a year ago. Over this past year, I have had the pleasure of capturing her growth. She is one of my Precious Angels!!!

I work so hard to get this little one to smile for me, but at 4 months, she just refused, then at 8 months she gave me a crack of a smile. Her 1 year session, I was warned that when the camera comes around she just refuses. Well, I did not have any problems at all. We laughed, and she smiled and was such a ham for me!!

When we got to the Smash The Cake part of our session, she was not so sure. She picked and poked at the cake and was just intent on enjoying the polka dots. Well, that's no fun, so I grabbed her little hand and smashed it into the cake!!! Then went the foot. Needless to say, she needed a bath afterwards!!! Good times, good times..

It has been such a pleasure watching you grow and change so much over your first year Princess M!!!! I pray that your life is blessed with lots of happiness.





No comments:

Post a Comment