Capturing your Treasured Memories, one snap at a time.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Senior Sneaks - Round 10

This is the last of the Senior Pictures for BrainTrain!! WOW, what a joy it has been to meet each of these students and hear their stories and listen to their dreams. I just love my job!!!

Ms. E was not at the marathon session, but did make it to the school on Tuesday. I was able to grab some shots of her for her senior memories. She was super sweet and very soft spoken. When I asked her what she wanted to do after graduation, I just about fell over when I heard her answer. Motorsports, as in Nascar!!! I had to ask her again to make sure I heard her right! She was so cute when she repeated herself. Good for her!!! When you have dreams, you need to follow them. I hope that she takes this dream and works towards it with all her heart!

Keep up that sweet spirit within you!!! It really makes you shine :)



No comments:

Post a Comment