Capturing your Treasured Memories, one snap at a time.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Giggles, Bubbles & Slobber

I had the pleasure of spending time with a super cute chunk. We had so much fun. He was all smiles until that stinkin' camera would appear! I just love it when little ones are like that. Trying to get them to smile becomes a game, and if I get a crack of one, I am super excited. I get to play and be extremely silly and laughed at by all in sight.

I tried out some new leggie things on this cutie pie along with some hats. Mom and I laughed so hard. He looked so darn cute!!!!! He was such a sport and just blew bubbles and slobbered the whole time. We could have just left him in his b-day suit and he would have been perfectly happy.

This little guy and I are going to get to really know each other the rest of his first year! I am excited to see the changes in him over the next 8 months.

You are really a super chunky cutie Mr. M! Thank you for the laughs!





No comments:

Post a Comment