Capturing your Treasured Memories, one snap at a time.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

~ Halloween Mini Session & Photo Contest ~




I am so excited to hold my First Annual Halloween Mini Sessions!!! I see all the cute costumes and the excitement my kids have in getting all dressed up, and want to capture it all! We will have a ghostly good time and get to dress up early this year. I might even be in costume :)


I have two added bonuses!!!!!

First, when all spots are booked, I will draw a name from the sessions, and that person will receive an additional 25% off their prints!

Second, I will hold a Photo Contest for the best picture! You will get to choose which picture (from your session) you would like to enter into the contest. I will post the contest on my Blog and start the voting. Invite your friends and family to vote for your picture!! The winner of the photo contest will receive a 5x5 Brag Book of your session!

**Fine Print ~ Your session will include up to two children. There will be a fee of $5 for a third child. Please book a second session spot if you will have more than three children being photographed. You will receive your second session at 50% off. Session fees are due at the time of booking to secure your spot.

Better hurry and book your spot. Sessions will fill up fast.

Below are a few pictures taken of my cutie patooties for their session.




No comments:

Post a Comment