Capturing your Treasured Memories, one snap at a time.

Monday, September 13, 2010

A Beautiful Day

Ahhh, beautiful weather! I love it when the mornings are just a tad bit cool and you know that Fall is just around the corner. We had one of these mornings. Too bad the cool breeze didn't last the entire session, but it sure did make for a great start.

I had the pleasure of playing with one of my Precious Angels for her 8 month session. M is such a cutie and has such a personality. You get the camera in front of her and she refuses to smile. It was so cute, she kept sucking her bottom lip in with a look like, you are not going to get me to smile!!! I laughed so hard at her.

I look forward to her One Year pictures!! We are going to have some fun with cake!





No comments:

Post a Comment