Capturing your Treasured Memories, one snap at a time.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Such a Pleasure

This sweet young lady was such a joy to be around! What an inspiration she is. Finishing high school in December and already taking college courses before she even walks across the stage to receive her diploma! She proves that if you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything!!!!

I had so much fun watching her interact with her parents. That brought back so many memories of my dad and me. Her dad was along just to pester the fire out of her. And that he did plenty of!!!! I just had to capture some of those moments for her to look back and remember those days and to miss those moments!

Thank you so much for being yourself!! I had a blast watching you and listening to your life. Keep setting those high goals for yourself, because you WILL accomplish each one.




No comments:

Post a Comment