Capturing your Treasured Memories, one snap at a time.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Pretty in Pink

Oh my this gorgeous girl is definitely Pretty in Pink!!! I brought along my hot pink boa to her Senior session, just in case she might want to use it! I am glad I did. She wears it well. She had fun getting to just be herself in the pictures!

We had some slips along the way, well I had a slip in the creek! I have to keep my clients entertained!! Mrs. A was such a great model and her personality shines through in her pictures. We used multiple locations for her session, and had fun at each one. I think my favorite was the railroad tracks! She really got to open up and show off!

It was a pleasure spending time with you! I pray that God blesses you!!!! I look forward to your graduation session and meeting the rest of your family!





No comments:

Post a Comment