Capturing your Treasured Memories, one snap at a time.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ooh La La Modeling Call!

Alright ladies, this is just for you!!!! Do you have an anniversary coming up or hubby's birthday, maybe your significant other needs something special.... Well, I am hosting a Modeling Call for Boudoir sessions!!! Actually, I call them Ooh La La Sessions. They are a blast and are held in my home studio!

As my Thank You for being a model you will receive a complimentary 1 hour session and get a 50% Discount on your own Ooh La La Album to give to that special someone as a gift.

If you are interested in being one of my Ooh La La Models, give me a call so we can set up your session time!! Better hurry, I am limiting this call to 4 models! You can reach me at 817.999.8378

Please, don't look at yourself in the mirror and think, "NO WAY!" Your special someone loves you, just the way you are, and HE is the one that you will be sharing this special gift with!!

Take a look at a few of these samples from one of my sessions:






This is a testimonial I received from an Ooh La La session!
"It was so much fun and not uncomfortable at all.You have an amazing gift with the camera- I can't believe that is me! The pictures are more than I ever expected. Thanks for making me look so good."

I look forward to setting up your session!

No comments:

Post a Comment