Capturing your Treasured Memories, one snap at a time.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Senior Beauty!

Well we were incident free this time!!!!! The weather was perfect and oh my the location was amazing!!! Totally beats our first try at your senior pictures.

Lauren, Lauren, Lauren.... You are such an amazing and beautiful young lady, and I have had the privilege of watching you grow up. To have been a part of your life for the last 7 years has been a joy! I look forward to watching you graduate and start this new chapter in your life!!! I am so proud of you and the choices you are making! I know that your mom and dad both are as well.

It was great having Beau along with us. He truly treats you like a princess! You deserve every single bit of it and never forget that!

I love you very much and am grateful to be a part of your life!






No comments:

Post a Comment