Capturing your Treasured Memories, one snap at a time.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Senior Sneaks - Round 4

Halfway there! Only 5 more sessions to go!

This sweet girl has such a natural beauty about her. Sweet personality and soft spoken! I had a great time getting to know her and being able to capture her beauty. When we were walking I asked her what she wanted to do after graduation. She surprised me when she said she wanted to be a photographer!!! Oh did our conversation quickly change!

I look forward to seeing what Miss C can do with the camera! If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask! Good luck and you can do it!!!



1 comment:

  1. I had such a fun time with you! Thank you for all the sweet compliments!:)You are truly amazing, and you inspired me a lot. I would love to show you some of the pictures I have taken to see what you think about them, and I would love to be able to come to you with questions!

    ReplyDelete