Capturing your Treasured Memories, one snap at a time.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Senior Sneaks - Round 1

Let me just tell you a little about one of the best days I have had!!!! 9 amazing Seniors in one day!!!! Yep, back to back to back senior sessions. I had the absolute best group of kids. Everyone was so respectful and we all made great memories! I could not have asked for a smoother marathon session.

From falling out of trees to forgetting jeans, we made each session work to our advantage! I think I walked about 5 miles and my body sure felt every footstep when I got home. It is great going back through the sessions and laughing at little things that happened during the sessions. Remembering goofy moments, and great talks makes my job the best in the world.

Thank each and every one of you for a wonderful day!

Here is my first set of Sneak Peeks! More will be coming over the next couple of days!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment