Capturing your Treasured Memories, one snap at a time.

Friday, May 7, 2010

The Greatness of Family

Many of you might think this is a weird session for me to hold, but it was wonderful!!! I had the pleasure of spending time, capturing the love of my oldest son's other family!!! I have such a great friendship with his father and his step-mother. I am truly blessed to be able to show my son that just because things do not always work out with two people, that there can still be love shared!

They have a son of their own and have a heart for foreign exchange students! I had so much fun playing with them and getting to "Boss" my ex around (telling him where to stand for a pose!!) What a beautiful family inside and out!!!

Thank you so much for allowing ME to spend time with you. I pray many blessings on your family!

Much Love!
Lori



No comments:

Post a Comment