Capturing your Treasured Memories, one snap at a time.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Awesome Trip

A good friend of mine called me and asked me if I would be willing to drive 3 hours to take pictures of her and her boyfriends family... I jumped on the opportunity!!! If nothing more than to spend some time with her.

What a wonderful trip. We had Sushi for dinner on Friday night, and then up early for pictures on Saturday. Everyone met us at her apartment and we headed out to the park.

We were greeted at the park to a bunch of amazing Peacocks! They were in the trees and all over the grounds. Such gorgeous animals! The kids had so much fun watching them and finding all the different ones.

Our session was full of fun and laughter. The kids were so wonderful and really warmed up to me fast. I had more fun learning about this family and getting to see them all interact with each other.

I really want to thank you so much Jennifer, for an amazing time! I miss you already, and look forward to my next road trip to see you! XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment