Capturing your Treasured Memories, one snap at a time.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

You Make Me Laugh

I had the most fun with this mother and her 4 children!!!!! Our session started out with goose bumps and sweaters, but that did not stop us. We just kept on going and it turned out to be a beautiful morning.

Each one of these kids have their own, very different, personalities. It was so much fun capturing each one in action. Every time I turned around they were doing something to make me laugh. We even got busted trying to climb a tree!!!

Going back through these pictures put the biggest smile on my face. That is the great thing about pictures and why I love what I do so much!!! You look at a simple picture and a whole day of memories comes to mind!!! Smiles, laughter and all!!!

I hope you can enjoy these as much as I do.






Check out their entire gallery here:
Treasured Memories Gallery ~ Julie Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment