Capturing your Treasured Memories, one snap at a time.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Learning

Thanks to a great friend of mine and amazing photographer, I have joined an awesome forum for photography! I just love learning the programs I am using! I thought I knew a lot, but after signing up with them, I realize I know NOTHING!!!

I tried something new tonight and really fell in love with a picture I have previously posted! The first time I posted it, I really did not do any editing to it. Now that I have learned some new ways to edit I changed it up!

Tell me what you think of these!!!

Original



Edited


I am amazed at how many things there are to do with editing! I have sooo much to learn!!!!! I love this part along with taking the pictures. You can turn a not so good shot into a great picture!!!!!!

Lori
Capturing life's Treasured Memories, one snap at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment